Imagine changing the way you eat, feel, look, and think – in just 28 days.
Are you ready to feel (and look) your healthiest self?
I know you’ve been waiting for…
Some magic diet or cure to appear and fix your belly bloat/low energy/digestive issues.
A spark to motivate you long-term and transform your life from the inside out…from the way you eat to the way you manage stress and take care of yourself.
A moment when you great, look amazing, and can finally tell the world “I did it… and, this time, it’s sticking.”
To wake up and feel ready to jump out of bed and have the energy to power through your day
The problem is:
Pills, powders, and diets? They don’t work long-term. Ever.
But here’s the good news:
I’ve got a solution for you.
I’m a health coach who believes in the concept of bio-individuality.
Translation? I know there’s no one magic diet or cure for anyone.
Instead, I’m here to help you learn what foods fuel YOUR unique body, as well as the exercise routines, health and de-stressing strategies that work for your life & schedule.
The best part?
It’s all inside this one phenomenal program.
So, if you’re ready to:
• Lose weight quickly and easily – just by making smart choices (instead of depriving yourself)
• Ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore and add habits that do
• Kick those quick fixes with 0 results to the curb
• Stop buying book after book, doing diet after diet – and still not experiencing the changes you desire
• Uncover more happiness, more energy, and a feeling of total balance throughout the day
• Live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind
… then welcome to Radiance!
If you are feeling…
That’s your body telling you it’s time for a change.
Then let’s do this – together!
I’m Diana Milnes, proud graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Once upon a time, I took the bait, too.
I bought every health book out there, watched all the shows, and spent hours on the Internet researching the “right foods for my body”.
What I discovered is that there IS no “right” food!
We are all different and have unique nutritional needs.
And that’s what I’m here to prove to you over the course of 4 delicious weeks.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside this program:
- 4 Weekly eBook Guides with daily prompts, so you get chunks of information daily, making it easy to apply these principles to your life
- Recipe Guide loaded with 53 gluten-free, family-friendly recipes created by a fabulous chef
- Recipe Guide (Vegetarian) packed with 70 recipes that are gluten-free, family-friendly, and also chef-created (which means super yummy)
- Total of 8 Weekly Meal Planners with Shopping Lists for each week (includes both non-vegetarian and vegetarian)
- A Simple-to-Use Food Diary
- 4 x 1:1 check-in calls for accountability and support – because it’s easier when someone’s got your back!
- 7 Handouts – these are your cheat sheets, ‘cause life can get busy !
• Gluten-Free Substitutions • How to Go Gluten-Free
• The 101 on Portions • 40 Snacks on the Go
•The 101 on Vegetable Cooking Methods
• Top Vegetarian Proteins • Low Glycemic Chart
Over $850 value for just $297!
But I know you’re probably wondering:
“Is there even a difference between clean eating and a diet?”
Short answer: Absolutely.
Long answer: When you diet, you’re dwelling on fats, counting kilojoules and restrictions. Most of the time, you end up feeling tired, deprived and just plain frustrated, right?
That’s what makes this program so different.
Unlike a diet, this 28 day adventure teaches you how to eat foods that are healthy and delicious … and you’ll never have to count a single kilojoule.
Instead, you’ll learn how to effortlessly meet your health goals over a 28 day period.
The outcome? You start making long-lasting changes, instead of opting for the next quick fix.
Clean eating is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution.
You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the diet mentality forever.
In just 28 days, you’ll discover:
- YOUR unique healthy blueprint
- Which foods give you optimal energy, and jumpstart your metabolism
- How to plan your own healthy, stress-free meals – even if you’re busy and have no time.
- Real life strategies for putting yourself FIRST (without feeling guilty. Whoa!)
- What exercises fit your unique body and lifestyle
- The exact steps, week by week, that help you achieve long-lasting results
- More about yourself and your body than ever, with daily assignments over a 28-day period that will empower you to make lifelong changes
- Tips for cooking healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes that will leave you satisfied with every bite
- Which snacks are healthy and easy to make – did I mention you get 40 of ‘em?
- Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in yummy foods to replace ‘em – no deprivation here!
- Easy ways to order healthy everywhere – including your favorite restaurant
A Little More About Me
I was looking for more than a quick fix or a diet book. I wanted to make lifelong changes.
This happened for me when I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I was always interested in health, but when I graduated as a certified coach, I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
I’ll teach you how to become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics and resources are designed to help you reduce stress, achieve your goals, live a healthier life and learn how to balance everything that fills up your crazy schedule.
These are the same tools that work for me and my clients. SO I know they’ll work for you, too.
Don’t spend another ounce of energy thinking about when or what to eat.
This program guarantees results AND takes the headache out of “What should I eat today?”
It’s time to get your energy, your body, and your life back.
So take the first step.
Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out.
Feel outstanding no matter how busy your life is, because you deserve to feel incredible with every breath.
I promise you this:
You will not starve.
You will not be deprived.
You will thrive.
No more diets.
No more wondering which foods are right for you.
Just a simple, 28 day whole foods program delivered straight to your inbox the moment you click …
Week 1 is over and I have already lost 1.5 kilos! I feel more committed to change than ever! This program is so easy to follow!Jodie
It’s time. Invest in yourself, and finally learn how to:
• Fall in love with cooking and prep delectable, healthy meals
• Adore your kitchen and know how to make it feel like home
• Make healthy snacks
• Prepare nourishing and delicious meals for the whole family
• Exercise using the right exercises for your body
• Portion out your foods, while never feeling like you are dieting
• Pick healthy foods and create meals for yourself that will satisfy all of your taste buds
• Crowd out the bad stuff & bring in the healthy goodies
• Eat at a restaurant & order off a menu withiut guilt or deprivation
• Nourish your body with the right protein, whether you are vegan, vegetarian or omnivore
• Use tools for committing to change and to a healthy life
You ready? Let’s go!
I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life and I’ve been dieting for as long as I can remember. This is the first time I finally feel like I CAN lose weight – and it’s not a chore to do so! Thanks so much!Jan
This program has changed my life. Who knew that in 4 weeks, you’d really be able to discover which foods work for your body? I sure didn’t! But now I totally get how to eat right for my body, take care of myself, and find exercise that suits my unique lifestyle. Thanks for setting me up for success and making it so easy!Anne
You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home to join this e-course!
All your resources and handouts are delivered direct to your inbox and your weekly check-in is by phone (Australia only) or via skype! Skype calls are recorded for you to refer back to whenever you want!
Your 1:1 mentoring will support you throughout this program, making sustainable changes that will help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Can’t. Freakin’. Wait. Let’s get this adventure started!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW THE PROGRAM GOES ...
You'll book your first 1:1 mentoring session and after your payment is processed you'll and receive your resources and Week 1 guide. Have a look through and note any questions you may have for our first 1:1 call!
WILL I BE STARVING?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM?
Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING?
You will have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES?
No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS AND POWDERS?
Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program.
CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT?
If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 120 - 180g of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program if you have any health concerns.
I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
A LOVING DISCLAIMER : Drawing on my background, training, skills and life experiences, I support my clients—spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. I am not a medical doctor, dietitian or nutritionist. I do not hold a degree in medicine, dietetics or nutrition. I make no claims to any specialised medical training, nor do I dispense medical advice or prescriptions. This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. Please consult your doctor or wellness team if you have any questions regarding this whole foods program and then make your own well-informed decisions based on what is best for your unique genetics, culture, conditions and stage of life. As with most digital and print offerings from audio and eBook retailers: there are no refunds on programs or products that can be downloaded, viewed, copied or stored in an electronic format. This is an industry standard. Therefore, this program is non-refundable, so please read the full program details and FAQs before purchasing any program or product.