Serve with your favourite dip or just on their own as a quick snack.
- 2 large Lebanese bread rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place bread on prepared tray, brush with oil. Sprinkle with salt, parsley and rosemary.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp. Break into pieces and serve.