Date & Nut Bliss Balls
My favourites - I try to have them in the fridge for when the cravings hit!
- 1 cup pitted dates*
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder*
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut*
- Place everything except dates and coconut into a food processor and mix until crumbly. Add dates and mix until it just starts to form a ball, adding more coconut oil if needed.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes and then roll teaspoon sized balls in coconut and chill in the fridge.
- Keep in the fridge and try not to eat them all at once!
- * If using dried dates, soak them in warm water for 15 minutes.
- * You can use any nuts in palce of walnuts.
- * Use cocoa powder if that's what you have on hand.
- * Use desiccated coconut if that's what you have.
DIANA MILNES http://dianamilnes.com/